Monday, April 27, 2009

Your Weekly Boo: In which Boo embraces his celebrity status

Look, I'm trying to get you some interesting information regarding Boo (if such information exists). I have seen him do some fascinating things that involve grace and precision. Regardless of how many times I attempt to capture his spins and kicks, his rolls and gallops, once the camera comes out, the kid immediately stops what he's doing and walks straight towards me.


At first I thought he was not bright and mistook the camera for, perhaps, a carrot.


Carrots rank up there with sweet feed for donkeys.


However, I quickly realized that he is not only bright. He is brilliant.


Boo has become somewhat of a celebrity. And I've become the sick-o paparazzi that follows him around the place once every few days.


Unfortunately, now when I try to capture him acting like a baby donkey, he stops his activity and walks straight towards the camera. I think he believes he is giving his fans what they want.

Diva.

No comments: