Monday, June 25, 2012

Future Telling

Out of morbid curiosity I peeked back at some one year old blog posts, not quite sure what I'd find, but certain it would bring back all kinds of disgusting memories of the loan-getting/builder-interviewing/life-upside-downing process.

I found some of that, to be sure.  But then I also found this - so absolutely prescient that I shivered.  Especially to realize that exactly one year later - to the day - we brought home another year's worth of hay.  I shook the feeling off fast and went out to pet my snoozing pyrenees and feed the baby goats who (like last year's post says) weren't even born at the time I wrote it.  I guess it wasn't future-telling so much as just making sure things actually happened.

Damn it feels good, either way.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

You got it all spot on.... except the part about rain unfortunately.

No Name Farm/Ranch said...

Technically we've had rain since last year, so I consider myself to be totally spot on, fortune teller.

Ebony said...

this just makes me smile. and makes me so proud of the work you and jer have done to make the life you always wanted, even if you didn't know it at the time.

pest control said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.